H.265 AHD 1080P 4CH Double SD Card Mobile DVR with ADAS+DSM
AI smart chip design, H.265 encoding, with ADAS+DSM function; vehicle collision warning (FCW); Over-distance warning (THW); Deviation Warning (LDW); pedestrian collision warning; fatigue driving alarm; distracted driving alarm; smoking alarm; phone call alarm function Local broadcast video recording and real-time video reporting platform(It can be realized by connecting AHD camera)
1. Support 4CH 1080P Analog HD real-time video inputs / 4CH analog SD inputs / compound inputs for 2CH Analog HD + 2CH analog SD inputs.
2. 1CH VGA output is optional
3. 8-36V wide voltage power supply, super low power consumption. With overload/ undervoltage/ shortcircuit/ reversing protection
4. Output power for 12VDC/3Amp, can supply constant voltage to camera, small LCD other peripheral equipments.
5. Support dual SD cards storage, at maximum 256G for single SD card
6. Delayed video recording functions when vehicle is shut down (time settings can be up to 24 hours).
7. Various video recording modes to meet different demands, such as automatic recording, manual recording, alarm recording, etc.
8. Support 4CH alarming inputs(Door Open/Closed, Light, Turning, Reversing, etc) and 1CH alarm ouput.
9. Display and record for the state of vehicle, plate number, route, over/low speed information, etc.Can connect oil quantity sensor,OBD2, tire pressure, PTZ, temperature sensors, passenger counter.
10. Support all vehicles, including bus, taxi, truck, school bus, etc.；
11.Support 3G/4G GPS/wifi G-Sensor .
Advanced driver assistance system, or ADAS for short, is an active safety technology that can use AI algorithms for intelligent image analysis. Using the MDVR (built-in AI algorithm ) and AHD Cameras collects environmental data inside and outside the car at the first time, and performs technical processing such as the identification, detection and tracking of static and dynamic objects, so that the driver can detect the potential in the shortest time danger, prevent traffic accidents.
Main Functions of ADAS
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
—At a faster driving speed, the potential collision risk is judged by sensing and calculating the relative distance and relative speed of the vehicle from the preceding vehicle during driving, and an alarm will be immediately issued.
Lane Departure Warning(LDW)
—Lane Departure Warning, through the ADAS algorithm, senses the road environment information ahead, judges the behavior of the vehicle leaving the lane, and promptly reminds the driver, and informs the driver when leaving the original lane in an unconscious situation (without turning lights) An alarm is issued to prevent possible traffic accidents due to lane departure.
Headway Monitoring Warning(HMW)
—Headway Monitoring Warning monitors the real-time distance between the car and the front car in real time by sensing and calculating the distance and absolute speed of the car and the front car during driving. Early warning alarm is issued to remind the driver to pay attention to the distance between the car and the car and avoid rear-end collision.