H.265 Video Compression With ADAS+DSM
AI smart chip design, H.265 encoding, with ADAS+DSM function; vehicle collision warning (FCW); Over-distance warning (THW); Deviation Warning (LDW); pedestrian collision warning; fatigue driving alarm; distracted driving alarm; smoking alarm; phone call alarm function Local broadcast video recording and real-time video reporting platform(It can be realized by connecting AHD camera) 1. Support 4CH Video & Audio synchronous input, 1CH Video & Audio synchronous output; 1CH VGA output, 1CH AV Output.
2. Support 4CH 1080P/4CH real-time local recording.
3. H.265 video compression, Linux system
4. 8-36V wide voltage power supply.
5. Continued video recording for 4s after sudden power off.
6. With excellent vandal resistant, Splashproof, dustproof functions.
7. Support 2.5 inch hard disk(at maximum 2TB storage)+1pcs 256G SD card.
8. Automatic reset: System will recover to video recording state quickly after the power is on again; Even the instant power off does not affect the recorded video.
9. With full enclosed lock design, it can prevent the man-made sabotage effectively; Support mouse operating.Can connect oil quantity sensor, OBD2, tire pressure, PTZ, temperature sensors, passenger counter.
10. Support all vehicles, including bus, taxi, truck, school bus, etc
11.Support 3G/4G GPS/wifi G-Sensor With remote and positioning；
Advanced driver assistance system, or ADAS for short, is an active safety technology that can use AI algorithms for intelligent image analysis. Using the MDVR (built-in AI algorithm ) and AHD Cameras collects environmental data inside and outside the car at the first time, and performs technical processing such as the identification, detection and tracking of static and dynamic objects, so that the driver can detect the potential in the shortest time danger, prevent traffic accidents.
Main Functions of ADAS
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
—At a faster driving speed, the potential collision risk is judged by sensing and calculating the relative distance and relative speed of the vehicle from the preceding vehicle during driving, and an alarm will be immediately issued.
Lane Departure Warning(LDW)
—Lane Departure Warning, through the ADAS algorithm, senses the road environment information ahead, judges the behavior of the vehicle leaving the lane, and promptly reminds the driver, and informs the driver when leaving the original lane in an unconscious situation (without turning lights) An alarm is issued to prevent possible traffic accidents due to lane departure.
Headway Monitoring Warning(HMW)
—Headway Monitoring Warning monitors the real-time distance between the car and the front car in real time by sensing and calculating the distance and absolute speed of the car and the front car during driving. Early warning alarm is issued to remind the driver to pay attention to the distance between the car and the car and avoid rear-end collision.