1. The paint on the dents is damaged, scratched, or waxed or coated. it is not recommended;
2. The dent is too small, and the suction cup is not in contact with the concave surface enough, resulting in insufficient adhesion of the glue and easy degumming, and this tool cannot be used;
3. The depression is not iron sheet, it is steel plate or plastic. The depression is in particularly hard places such as the body beam. It is recommended to go to the repair shop for maintenance;
4. The alcohol bottle in the package is empty and does not contain alcohol, because alcohol is a prohibited transportation item;
5. Please use alcohol or diesel with a purity of 95 or higher to remove the glue from the car surface.
6. The applicable temperature of the glue stick is 0-40 degrees Celsius. If in winter, the hot melt adhesive may solidify quickly and fail to stick. At this time, you can use a hair dryer to heat the bonding area.
2.Stainless Steel Adjustment knob
3.Stainless Steel Nuts/Bolts/Pivot pin/E-Retaining clips
4.One screw on the top of the dent lifter is used to adjust the middle height of the dent lifter.
5.With sandblasting oxidation process, smooth texture feel and outstanding looks, The product is very strong and durable.
6.On the bottom of the dent lifter is silicone, not ordinary rubber,which is very soft and not harmful for oil paint and can be teared down.
How to use?
1.confirm the dent by line board
2.select suitable glue tabs
3.apply glue to the tabs
4.put tabs on the dent ,let the glue cool for about 5 minutes
5.mount dent lifter and pull up the dent repeatedly
6.or use the pulling bridge ,pull the dent several times
7.spray the alcohol liquid onto the glue
8.use the scraper to remove the glue
If the above steps are not successful, please repeat the operation.
If there are raised spots on the surface after repair, please follow the steps below:
1. Press with your thumb until the raised point is flat;
2. If the pressing cannot be repaired, use a leveling pen to align the raised points, and gently tap with a rubber mallet, repeat several times until the repair is smooth.