Why Choose Us?
1.Newest design, suitable for different size dents. 2 generation updated, higher quality.
2.Quality insurance,automotive body repair tools.
3.The material is more solid and durable, never cut corners, lighter and longer lasting.
4.Faster making shipping and packing safety.
5.Price and quality absolutely match, welcome buyer friends to consult and buy.
Buyers Must Know
1. The paint on the dents is damaged, scratched, or waxed or coated. it is not recommended;
2. The dent is too small, and the suction cup is not in contact with the concave surface enough, resulting in insufficient adhesion of the glue and easy degumming, and this tool cannot be used;
3. The depression is not iron sheet, it is steel plate or plastic. The depression is in particularly hard places such as the body beam. It is recommended to go to the repair shop for maintenance;
4. The alcohol bottle in the package is empty and does not contain alcohol, because alcohol is a prohibited transportation item;
5. Please use alcohol or diesel with a purity of 95 or higher to remove the glue from the car surface.
6. The applicable temperature of the glue stick is 0-40 degrees Celsius. If in winter, the hot melt adhesive may solidify quickly and fail to stick. At this time, you can use a hair dryer to heat the bonding area.
Long T is a labor-saving drawing method, it is convenient and effective to repair large and small dents；
Short T is a laborious drawing method. It is easier and faster to repair small dents with your own strength.
Step 1 :Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
Step 2 :Mount the glue stick into the glue gun,pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 3-5 minutes;
Step 3: Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is);
Step 4: Use a glue gun to apply glue evenly on the selected gasket, with a little more glue in the middle;
Step 5: After the glue is applied, quickly stick the suction cup into the recessed position. Be sure to lighten it when pasting. Don’t squeeze the glue to the outside. When the glue cools quickly, there is a little residual temperature, and the adhesion strength is the largest;
Step 6: Pull the main sucker of the T puller head card. It must be kept vertical and pulled out. Do not use too much force. Repeat the operation several times until the depression is flat;
Step 7: After repairing, use hot water above 80 degrees and scrape while pouring, the glue will become soft, and then clean it with a shovel, and finally spray alcohol to remove the remaining glue, and you are done.
If the above steps are not successful, please repeat the operation.
If there are raised spots on the surface after repair, please follow the steps below:
1. Press with your thumb until the raised point is flat;
2. If the pressing cannot be repaired, use a leveling pen to align the raised points, and gently tap with a rubber mallet, repeat several times until the repair is smooth.
Size and Details
Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.