Podofo Dash Cam ADAS Car DVR Camera ADAS Dashcam Android USB Car Digital Video Recorder DVRs Night Version HD 720P Auto Recorder for Android Multimedia player DVD
1.ADAS Make Driving Safer:Advanced Driving Alarm Systems (LDWS/ FCWS) , it is useful alarm systems to keep your driving safer.
>> Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
Drowsy or distracted driving greatly increases the chance of an accident on the road. The LDWS will alert the driver when the vehicle goes off lane in a speed over 50 km/h.
>> Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS)
Accidents can be avoided by maintaining a safe following distance. Road Safety Warning System in the calculates the real-time distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you, while driving above 30 km/h in expressways or under 30 km/h in a busy city, and issues a 3-level early warning to the driver depending on the danger of collision.
2.Loop recording:New recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full, yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten.
3.170 °A+ high resolution super wide angle lens,It covers a much wider range of sight giving additional details to the video, provides you important and reliable evidence.
4.G-sensor:when the car detects a collision, it immediately activates the locking record.
Image sensors:1/4″ color Sensor
TV System: NTSC default &PAL request
Waterproof Class:ip 66
Effective Pixels :580*540
S/N ratio:Better Than 48db
Working Power (DCV):12V
Current consumption:90mA Max
1 x CMOS Car RearView Backup Camera
1 x 5M video power cable
1. How to install the DVR app?
We have reinstalled the app in the dvr, just connect to your car radio, enter file manager, find a file “uCardvr.apk” install it , then finished;
2. How to make ADAS working?
1) enter the DVR app’s setting, find ADAS, turn on all the function, maybe need update the software, it is easy, just connect to wifi, click update will be ok;
2) go to the recording interface, set your car head is under a red line, and click the ADAS button, make the re is a Slash, the adas will working;
3.Does the dvr can connect to phone or have wifi /bluetooth function?
No, do not support all of them;
4.How can i view the video recorded by the DVR?
the DVD is just to view video in real time, if you want to review video, please take out the sd card, then use the card reader connect to computer to watch;
1. Please make sure that your car multimedia player is Android 4.0 or above
2. Please follow the above steps to install this camera.(don’t use other “DVR” app to operate this camera. You should install the app of this camera, )
3. Please connect this camera to the USB of your car multimedia player. (if you connect this camera to a wrong USB. for example, the USB of music player, it doesn’t work).